About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cos I can love you more than this.

Time flies rly fast. 13 more days to school. And I've literally wasted 3/4 of my holidays rotting at home. Yeap didn't study at all, and after school reopen will be end of year exams alrdy. Anyway headed to town last tues with Evan and Yani. Had some unpleasant incidents on the train cos of a god damn old bitch. But overall it was great heheh. Headed to forever21, H&M and bugis street. Bought a crop top and galaxy top. Then went to lot and slack and homed. Hmm have to go back school on thurs/fri and next week wed & Friday. Keke Okies shall end post here bb x!.

No comments:

Post a Comment