About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Defuck

Hiiiiiiiiii! Finally gotten back some of my results and guess what, they are all so so so so disappointing. Lesigh! Failed my English paper 2 :-( Then MT the paper cui lo then maths 64, history 66 defuck. Then science 80.5 (shocking) Hmmmm. Overall all my results sucks I guess, anyway getting back lit and geog tomorrow. Excited yet at the same time, scared! Pray hard I'll get A for geog and B for lit Heheheh god bless uh!
Hmm so here's for you bitch I just merely asked u for ur results and you're the one the asked me about mine back, I told u mine then now
kb say I show off ? Smlj eh ? U know the meaning of show off anot ? Wtfuq then kb at twitter, i shoot back u say I misunderstand ! Lanpa eh knnb.
Okay shall chill my tits okie bye all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment