About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, May 4, 2012

Soul.

Hello! It's the exam period right now thus I couldn't update much! Exam's ending really soon. Like really. Next Thursday would be the last paper. And then CCA will start. Lesigh! :-( Hmm, anyway these few days the paper were rather easy for me.... Science was like omfg easy. Today had geog, flunked some of the questions & probably some of lit's too. Next week would be maths and I really pray hard to get at A is possible... Lesigh..... So, basically yesterday headed to Evangeline's home to play then today headed to Yani's. Watched horror movie there, which was amazing. HAHAHA. Alright so shall end here and update more when exam ends! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment