About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hellooos.Just came back from CCK Park with Danielle,YuZhen and Jody.We went lot 1 to take neoprints.LOL.When we decorating the pics, we were shouting out loud.Especially Yuzhen.Practicing screaming ar?LOL.Then we go food cultre to eat.LOLS.I poured a cup of peach tea and kena scolded by the aunty.LOL.Dontcare.:P.And den we walk to CCK Park.YuZhen was like singing 'Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah, HEY!'Lols den scream.And she even dance there.LOL.A little rain.We played swing and all.Den when we sitting on the swing, suddenly Danielle jump off or whatever. And i unbalanced and fell. -.- Whole body sand.LOL.Den dam angry.I threw sands to Danielle.And i think got in her eyes.LOL.Den went toilet.Den rain.Walked home from CCK Park.:O.I think Danielle angry withh me.):.Whole body SAND!Even bath ald still SAND! OhMeeGoddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment