About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hey,today had a fun day.:D.Lesson was bored,lols.But then after school,went to the Eco Pond thr and plae with Joreen,Fathin and Auqie. We "Saved" fishes tht were outta th land.Den me n Joreen tried to "Catch" the guppies. LOL.Den we go n play a thing idk what.Can turn.I think is spoiled stool.LOL.Den got muddy muddy one.Den we add all th leaves n flowers,like baking cakes.Adding ingredients,HAHAHA. LOL.Den went canteen buy smth.Den walked home with Auqie n Fathin.Den on th way,saw damn loads of kittens/cat.Den Fathin grt phobia.So we walk home first while Auqie plae.;).Lols.Den blah,now doing homework+tv((: kae,bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment