About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

dirtydirtydancerrrrr.

Hi! Its been quite long sinces i updated yeah. Recently moved to tumblr hehehhee can find me at fak3slut.tumblr.com k :) hmmm. so yeah was kinda busy too. Tests all coming up and i screwed most of them especially lit . Hmm so common test is in like 1 week's time. Time rlly flies so fast yenno. Its like a blink of eyes and term 2 is coming up. like omg it passes just like so fast ok. hmm so yeah anyway went back to band like yesterday. was forced by mr lai.. everyday come kajiao me ask me go back band like wtf. :3 hmm so yea ytd was fine and like everyone was like shocked that i went back. and dini was like freaking happy hahhaha. ok so i'd have to buckup and just catch up the others when i dont even know how to read scores. dieeeeeeeeeeee. ok heheh shall go off now ok. find me @ tumblr. bai. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment