About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just close your eyes.

Woooooops! How long has it been ever sinces i update this blog? Okay, so sorry about it. Was extremely busy with school, ccas and studies. Oh yeah anyway joined back band. It was fun there, although i just need time to get used to the fingerings and notes etc. :3 Hehehehe. Alright, so nothing much really happened nowadays. Oh yea yes had our Malacca roommates being allocated by Mrs Pan. Wasnt even happy at all.... was thinking of sleeping with Evangeline they all but guess what. I was allocated with two malays. I aint being racist or whatsoever la, but like they had their prayer thingy, and also they'll literally speak malay and i'll obviously be left out. Wtf sia, sinces Mrs Pan isnt even going and also that we've these activities is to relax ourselves and enjoy, but then she allocated us to the room mates that we aint even close with, we dont even communicate. I know she wants us to bond together but then still wtf..... I guess it aint gona be a fun trip though hais and i pity Zanirah and Mheena..... have to sleep with ehem, better not mention the name ok hahahahaha kokocrunch in class srsly lol. haha ok so shall go off now. find me on tumblr k byeeeeee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment