About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

bullshits.

hello. its already 7th of dec and yes, approximately one more month to school reopen. guess what? i didnt touch my school bag at all, and obviously none of the holiday homeworks are done. the 3 sets of maths paper and yes, those askandlearn things too. :3 dead. by the time when im back in sg, its like, 12345678910 days to school reopen alrdy. da hell. so obviously i'll go and........ copy it from someone hehehhe. k so basically today went to trim my hair with mom and sis. then went lot and yesh bought clothes and atomic bomb mom's creditcard like hell lolllll. :x hehehh and yea had dinner then homed. friday im flying and yenno me haven pack anything. nothing at all. ok so imma pack some nao and tmr continue. heh so yeahh will update soon when im back i guess, shall end here kbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment