About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, December 5, 2011





oyessssssshello. :D using iPad to update this post right nso. Hehehe. so yeah yesterday went to watch hk ghost movie with mom & sis. it was a naaaaaaise movie :D quite scary yeah. hehehe. Then today actually planned to go jogging with alice, but yeah u knw I'm those lazy type :P hehehehe. Ohya, tomorrow going watch already famous again. But this time is with Evan and Vanessa :D hehehe. So yeah, when I come back is already soon on school reopen.....I think I should start on my holiday assignments soon. And I guess th 'soon' will be 2 or 3 days before school reopen. HAHAHA. I pro mah :3 Hehehee joke. ok so nothing much. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment