About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

but here's my number, so call me maybe? :')

Hello :-) Gotten my CT results back recently. Hmm didnt really score well cos my class tests/graded assignments pulled some of my results down. Class position was 15/40... wasn't good at all. I expected top 10 but yeah.. then L1R5 15. Damn fucked up. Shall work harder for MYE etc. Okay anyway there's a band camp this coming friday and i dont feel like going so yeah.. and tomorrow will have CCA till evening. Argh hunger games is coming out this thursday yet i've rehersal. Fuck. Oh ya btw ytd caught a movie with evangeline. The woman in black. It was great, freaking scary and thrilling. Y'all shld go and watch it ! Hehehehe alright shall end here ! Goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment