About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Didnt post for quite some time.LAZY =X. Heyhey, btw, just finished watching Karate Kid. The show is nice(: Everyone must watch!LOL.Actually full house one.But mom booked the tickets online,luckylucky.Hahaas.Then right just now i was giving the ticket usher the ticket while my mom walked in first.Den i didnt see the theatre so i just followed my mom.She went in the wrong theatre,LOL!She went in theatre 3.But they were showing the same movie.Owhh.Hahaas.Den we finished the show at 12am.Den took bus home.Its alrd past 12am,so its 16June, my bdae! HAHAHA! LOL.Sadly,tmr mom need to work..She said she will collect cakes arnd 4-5pm den str8 home..I hope she's early.Hahas.Okay.Its 2.30am alrd, gota go.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment