About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Elmoelmo! Muahahaha! Today sooo fun! Went to dandan's condo's swimming poool with Ruru. Hehes. Had dam much fun. We played loads of game in there. And den, Ruru's new learned kungfu, kicking people in water. Muahaha. Den we played searching for items.. At first we threw $1 den Dandan's googels. Hahahas.Den we played monkeyy. Throwing googels. Suddenly threw till my head! LOL, Dandan is soooo short! HAHAHS. No offence.:P.Den went to Dandan's hse ... Faceboook... LOL. And den she give ruru and me eat some phillipines food? MILK sweet? LOLS. Duno whats tht. HAHAHA. Tmr maybe going out with Ruru N Dandan again.:p Gona get dandan a belated bdae prezzzie! ;D Hmmmm. Maybe a mouse(For comp) . MOUSE. Not THE ANIMAL. :P Hahahaas. Dennn. Went hm , :P. Okaehh. Gtg, bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment