About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hi!:D. Today went to lot 1 with Dan and Ru.:P Firstly, we went to Popular, Dan seeing some CD.Den we went to Mini Toons. Took a long time there searching for our bdae prezzie.Dan and Ru shared money and bought me a Pink CareBear. I bought Dan a iPhone cover..Den we went to Action City.. Dan said wanna domo, want me buy.Lols.Den i said my house have, wanna give her. But sis say sell to me.Rofl.Now kinda bankrupt.LOLS.Den we went to CCK Park.Had a great time there. Went to play with slides, sands and swing. Muhahaha. We did a 3D heart on the sand.LOLS.Coooool!:D. Den we went play swing, LOLS.Dizzy there.Bleahs.Den after awhile, we walked home. Went yew tee to meet sis. LOLS. She dam angry cous i late.:P.Den sat MRT, went to Tiong Bahru to eat 18chefs. The food was like normal, but we can choose our own sauce and ingredient for the pasta.Den we went arcade. Actually wanted to catch a bear that wearing happy birthday tee-shirt.But cant catch.:P. So, we catched small domos. Hehe. Giving it to Dan on mon.Hope she like it uh. Den went home. And, went out again. LOLS. This time is with aunts and parents. Went to Ginza uh. Ate at there.. and den want to aunt's hse. Used her laptop. And den went home. LOL. Heyhey! OH YA! Tmr going swimming with sis. Mom tagging, but mom not swimming ka. LOL. So excited, but NOT FAIR! Sis can buy new swimsuit!ROARRRRRRR!Hahahas. Now gona facebook, den sleep. Gota go! Btw, tmr got tuition at 3pm, new teacher, uh. I hope she's pretty and teach well. BAHAHAHA. Bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment