About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011


Hell`o guys. :D Can see that jb is so hot and awesome and im a die-hard fan of himmmmm. :D Hahahas, okay. Today was super boring. Woke up at 8am thanks to Bernard. Text me early in th morning asking if i miss him. Like seriously, LOL, who th hell would miss him, lmfao. Den ate breakfast, tv, comp . Den packed my bag. Tmr no swimming le , omgzxc , fvcking happy can . Den just now took a nap , sibei tired can . Den woke up , tv , comp , chat. Nyahaha , im too bored hoho, so changed my mixpod && blogskin , hehe. Later going lot 1, mommy promised saay will buy me jb's album. Omg, i love you maxxxxx , hahahas . okay , done updating, ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment