About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, April 22, 2011

Helloos. Yesterday didnt use comp , so didnt update ps ;xx. Yesterdaaay school as normal . Boring lessons over at 1.45 . Den cmp kinda fun uh , finished our project den we listen to justin's mv and stuffs . And joke all around hehe . Den went back to class , played awhile with th boys and minhui , den evan and lynn came. Den went down canteen to slack awhile , den when we went up the class , junjie, weikang, jeff and jonathan hid our bag and files . Den we were like super pissed off , so evan,lynn and me screamed and shouted like some szb , trying to ask them to rt our files and stuffs . Den they all were threatened by me , that if they dont return my history file , i'll throw their science file away , hoho . Den weikang was like freaking scared cos i was holding onto his file . Den in the end they rt lor . Den fucking pissed. Walked up and down , lol . Den after that went canteen to support our class for the salad making competition . Uh , we won first. But like, whatever. I dont even care. LOL. :X. Okkka , den went home . Comp , and slack . Den went yt w mommy and sis at night . Den ltr going jp shopshop , Kkkk , done posting . Bye . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment