About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hellooo. Today so pathetic lor, bieber's concert and i dont fucking have the ticket , like aww ? :/ Hais . Den nvm , something really pissed me off this morning man . Woke up 630 , prepared , go to school . Den took mrt mahs , den this idiotic bullshit guy , didnt say excuse me , and he started pushing all around like nobody's business , den he walked out . Like wth , liddat still nvm. Den he still pulled my earpiece , and my phone dropped onto the floor , and when he's out, he still stare at me like nothing happened. Fuck you man. -.- Zzzz , unlucky max. Den nvm , school waas fineee ? Evan taught me how to fold straw hearts ? LOL , kkk , den nothing happened . Got maths supp , ended at 4.30 . Den i so guaaai , went home straight . Did my homework den start comp . Heh , btw , today's geo test , 100% plus chop sure fail . I totally dono how do , not at all babeh. Awww, wish me luck man. Hehehe, and tmr gona getback our lit test , omg , fail. D: . Awwwshit , goodluck babeh . (: kkk , done posting , nightnight. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment