About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fvckmylife.


What is happiness seriously ? I dont know. To some people, happiness may be just having tons of stuffs. Maybe happiness is just having money. Maybe happiness is being famous. But to me, i seriously dont know. I cant be happy when so many things are happening to me. Fvckmylife seriously. It sucks. Nothing's going right. Everything goes the way i didnt expect it to be. Okay, still having probs with two of them. Well, i dont really give a fcuk about it anymore. It doesnt matter what's the ending. How i wish i was living in those dramas, there'll always be happy endings, but why cant reality have ? We'll somehow have to suffer and die. Unfair or what. Okay well, probably no one likes me. Everyone thinks that im a nuisance. I dont even trust myself. Seriously depressed ttm. I can encourage people to stay strong, but why cant i. Behind those fake smiles are all those pains and tears i've hid to myself for long. I dont want to express it out, i dont want people to know. Nobody cares. Probably, life's cruel. Im literally dying, its like i wanna die, but i cant. -__-. Ok, wtshit. Today went lot 1. Den tmw and tue holiday. Fri oso. Anw, tony tan is the president, and people are saying that he is sending girls for NS. Hey, i duwan be bald k. lol. Longpost here. Anw, ive changed my blogskin & music. <:

No comments:

Post a Comment