About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, August 15, 2011



Hellohellohello. Today actually duwan go schl de, but got cmp test den bo bian. Okay, den started the day with my heart pumping rapidly. Firstly is cos that ms siti keep checking evan's skirt den skali check mine den confiscate it. -.- Secondly is t stupiak d&t cher keep ask me clip up fringe den say whut if i bo clip up ask me go detention, srsly wtf sia. Will our attitude affect our studies anw ? Hell no, bitch. -.- zzzzz. What schl rules, rule rule. lame sia. Anw, tday during maths class suddenly 1A1 people shout ccb, mother asshole & fk here and there den ms toh at there like ps liddat dn walk out class scold thm. LOL. thn aft schl slacked awhile at canteen w evan, lynn, hh, shirlin, ht, hafiqah(?) Idk her name lol. k thn until 230 they all go detention, evan, me and ht bused down to lot 1. Laughed like crazeee thr & bought a piggy for lynn's bday. =P k thn aft tt headed back schl while ht go back home. Ummm, den aft that slacked till 5 until hh they all released le thn we headed to wm , slacked till 6 plus den home w evan. k thats all fer tday. tmw getting back maths test. :O ms toh say th class did badly , wtf. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment