About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hellyeah , Cyndi wang is freaking hot, chio, awesome. (Y)(Y). Anw, someday imma make this blog private. hoho. i need privacy. anw, went kbox just now and also met jobina, jingyi, brenda and melinda at lot 1. was like wtf, thn jobina asked me for iphone charger ? like lol. k this blog is like somehow emoemo one. ummmm. seriously, no one is perfect, stop being so judgmental like youre any better k , bitches. AND stop being two sided, fuckers. school's strting in 1 day's time andandand i haven even touch on my mountains of homework. i know i damn guai k , dontneed praise me. :P hahaha. k somehow life's being a bitch and im falling apart. used to have a few close friend and now they all dispersed away. hais. rarely hang out with them anymore. sometimes we dont even talk. what's happening man. Okay , stop being emotional, hahaha . huhuhuhu , this week only schl on wed. thur is aces day + cher's day celeb. half day hell yeah ! \m/ . k , stop here. bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment