About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

it'll never be the same. -.-

ohai. nowadays schl seriously sucks. that day tue kena caught by that lim bitch den call parents + had to go for detention on wed, just for my fucking fringe k. still dare tell my mom say if i clip up my fringe, i'll study better. comeon, den i cut botak, i top in schl isit? -.- den now 1e2 trend is throwing erasers, hahaha. hadfun with amos they all nia. den aft schl sianzxc -.- thn last fri kena kp by that kingkong. ask me go see vp if wn quit band. kp sia seriously. zzzz. den nothin much really happened. every morning have to call ht cos ms tan asked me to do sho cos ht kena suspend cz she was late nia. k wtf. got this fuckin friendship problem with 2 bitch out there. -.- seriously la, what is this ? tt day say what you scared lynn will ignore you and not talk to you, den ask me what to do , like i know liddat. -.- now leh? gimme attitude, taking me as ur toy. fuck you seriously. when you and lynn quarrel, i was the one helping u both to patch up , thn when you both fool me, asking me go bugis den zao all th way frm mrt station, making me like a fool, den that lynn keep diao me, without finding out the truth always say is my fault, ive never even get angry ove these shits before. now what? i did nothing to u all and u ignore ignore? wtf man. happy happy den talk to me, not happy dump me aside, you want perefect friends go find barbie doll la. i did nothing jiu ignore, cb la -.- fine eh, i also dont give a damn, next time got anything dont come find me la hor. -'-

No comments:

Post a Comment