About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

11.11.11 11:11pm

11/11/11 11:11pm, i wanna be pretty. 


yosuppp. today just rotted at home all day huh. sho bored. then next monday bugis with 6eys.    yeah, everyone from 6eys except yani. ): haissssssssssssss. ok, then just had a good chat with bii aka poh (Y). talked to her about everything and yes, she understands how i feel, rlly great for someone to understands how i feel. really. :'). heh okay sooooooo was chatting w edwardng also, he told me he stead but dw tell me who. lamesai ! >: hehahaha. okay so yeah nothing much. i hope the 11/11/11 11:11pm wish will come true aites. heheh ciaos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment