About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

osupppp. had an outing today with 6EYs. :D uhm, to be exact shld be 4EYs. LOL. me, evan, poh and tan. :). heheheh. went to meet up w them @ clementi mall. then was like slacking all arnd, walking and walking. then met the blogspot person and bought my earrings, then aft that went to wm. :3 minhui went to buy standard ticket, but i tapped out for no reason. lul fuck. then aft that headed to lot. dinner at pastamania @ arnd 5 plus, then slacked all the way till 6.10 then gtg meet sis. went to tw salon to meet up w mom. then aft tt homed. hais. sibei tired ttm! :3. hhehh. and tmw gg bugis w awweessoommes? hehhe okay ciaos =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment