About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

a smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.

ohai. so basically tday woke at 9, then actually planned to go www but then postponed it cos may couldnt go then like left me yani van like half the grp no go , no fun uh. :3 ohk so probably postponed it to ermmm 21st dec? long way to go heheheh. ok so im freaking bored right now and yeah shall just watch some freaking drama or whut. sho probably tmrw will be watching breaking dawn w may and and idk . hmmm, hahaha anw last sat was like buying lots of clothes, using mom's money like a freeflow only trololol. then saw ............. a group of humans which makes me unpleasant yeah hoho. ok sho ive nothing muchup so ciaos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment