About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

lalalalalalalala elmos world.

ohais. tday woke at 10.30. then bathed and headed to wm to meet vanessa and evan. pei vanessa to lunch at pontian until 12. then headed to school for dental :3. brought forward my appointment as to pei evan and also the earlier the bettr. :)  heh okay so after dental headed to lot1 with may, evan and vt. went to returned the disk we borrowed and gotten back my $20. and also, then headed for lunch @ food junction. then aft tt went to buy gongcha and yeah then went to evan's house. actually wanted to watch paranormal activity 3 but then cos too blur so ended up watching the child's eye. k hahaha so scary. then aft that may homed then me and van left. so we called Koh to ask smth then we laughed like hell. hehehe. then homed with vanessa @ 725. reached home @ 8. then skyped with poh (Y) hehehehe. had fun :) later skyping again. hahaha k so thats all for tday, ciaos. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment