About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hehehehes.Heyhey!Haven sleep,donwan to sleep.x)Uh.Lets say abt this freaking unlucky day,LOL.It was ytd, 17 Auq,Tue.Happened aft recess.MrsHanna brought us back to class,while walking back at th gallary back thr,the rough floor,Augie pused me and i fell.Fell,nevermind,Augie still push me.Den my leg scratched the floor thr supah hard,den cous Mrs Hanna said who make noise,den i quickly stand up act like as if nothing happen,while all th boys were laughing.-.-Wtf.Den went back class,flipped up my pinafold,saw loads of blood on my knee.Freak.Den wiped using tissues,dam pain.Den had supp in th afternoon,supah pain,LOL.Today still pain ah!Like got one hole on my leq,the skin drop off.Den got a lil blood.Ewwww.Scary.LOL.Okehokeh,mom is back,Gotago!x)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment