About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Heyyyya.So dam fun today.Had english paper,was quite easy.Aiming for 70-80x).Hopeso,HAAHAA . Uhhh,so shit lor. Compo got 25half/40.I wrote so good siaaas.So bad,Prelim's standard so shitass.Uh.Now writing like tht mz use more phrases,ASS!X((.Should have got 31,Awwww.Nvm.Den art class,more funnier,LOL.The teacher let us revise our own work.Then we started chattinq,LOL.Dam weird,i was laughing then suddenly the specs fly off and the one of the lenses drop off,LOLLOOL.Hope cnt fix den can buy new one,HAHAHA.But surely get scolded,LOL.Sians,tonight got tuition 8-10pm,LOL.So tired eh!Tmr maths paper.^^ ILOVEMATHS,MUHAHA.Hope i passpasspass!xP.Btw,didnt go chinese study group today cous my specs lenses,then now cant see anything,like so blurry,:((I wanna go de leh,AWW!D:.Uhk,gtg revise,study,eat lunch,buhbye.Ohmygrandma!My tuition homework not done,LOLOL.Shittttt!GTG,Byebyebye!<333

No comments:

Post a Comment