About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hellos . Nothing do today , so here i am , blogging again.:)). Later going Bugis Street to get my school bag. Uhm, been posted to HillGrove , lols . Dewi , Danielle , Yvette , Jody , May , Yongsern , Randall all going there. Uhm , another 4 more years of them . Hahas. I got a feeling that im gona be in the same class as MAY YIP. O.o. Omg, lols. Uhh , tmr must go register dono what . Need wear proper sch uniform , 8.30am must reach , T.T . Awww , uhm, gona meet them tmr ! Yeah ! Miss Danielle , Yvette , Jody and May :D . Omg . Btw, school is starting , getting excited , but scared. T.T . New life , new friends . Scary teachers coming up. Omfg. I miss primary school life. >< . Haiiish , we're nw , grown-ups ? :/ . 13 soon . lols. Okays, i've done posting here , tonight mayb gona collect mah new specs , kks , bye ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment