About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Helloooos,;). Bored ttm ! Lying on th bed th whole day , rotting . Compcompcomp , tvtvtv, haiish . Nothing to do . Tmr results coming out . I think i will go to HillG . Haiish . Mayb no frens there . BORING. T.T . Uhhm, went to made new specs ytd . 100 plus dollars . Haiish . I wanna buy iPhone 4 . Its freeeeeaking nice . Im dam despo . People nowadays keep saying tht iPhone 3 very olddd . Wth , but iPhone 4 like alot of problems . Haiiish , hard to decide . Uhm . Nevermind , mayb dad oso wont change for me . Sua , gtg . Bye :) Btw , changed blog skin and song alr. Hope it last long , lols .

No comments:

Post a Comment