About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello everyone , damn pathetic day today. :/ Woke at 10.15 , den prepared to go schl for the PTM. -.- Seriously , was fucking nervous of th results and complains frm ms tan. Den reached thr 12.10 , only got 2 to 3 ppl left. Den wait awhile , ms tan called. Den started shooting me. Say what my attention span is short, den always never put effort in doing hw. Den ask if i got do assesmemnt books and stuffs. Fck lor. Den say i vandalize table and lie to her. Zzzz. Den aft end, mum from 4th floor nag till bus stop still nagging. Cb lah , past alr still wan rake it up . Fk u lisa. -.- Den my results was a total bullshit. 2As , 2Bs, 3Cs. -.- hais. Den rank in class 10+/38. Improved. Den whole level is 59/155. In band 2 standard. Heng ah, den ms tan say my overall also good, very quite. LMAO. She must be pajiao one. Lmfao. Den talk alot crap. Den went lot 1 w mom , lunched , den trained back Yt w rach and kel , den went home and now here blogging, seriously, my results.. FML =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment