About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hellos. Today was boring ttvfm. Woke up at 10.45am , early for me on an holiday okaaay! Den texted peepol , used fb , den brunched arnd 11.45 , bathed and prepared to go jp to meet Tricia. Den reached alr , arnd 12.30 . She said she will be abit late , den fine, i walk go mac wait. Waitwaitwait , 1h alr, still bo appear. Her phone gt prob, call text all cnt , find i pissed jiu go home sua . On mrt , she use her mom phone call , i reject , jiu go home . End up rot at home , lmao . Fb all th way , den tv . LOL. Too bored ahahaha . Tmr holiday agn TT . I want schooooool ~ Awww . Okay , done posting , buhbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment