About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Yohs , today was funnnn ?! Heheheh , woke up @ 6 , damn late . Den rushed , went meetup ppl @ yt mrt den went sch , uhm , today maths ppr 1 was freaking easy except some questions uh , eheheh , think i will pass uh . ;D. Den gt recess jiu cl ppr 3 , den i finished checkng work alr , den turn over look at HT, Den cher in charge look at me like bueysong jiu diao me , fk ah her . Those ppl who diao me one , srsly , go fk yrself la ok . -.- . Den aftr schl , released arnd 10 plus. Went lot 1 w Huihong,Huiting, Regin, Dryan. Went minitoons shopshop , den went rooftop slack . Played truth or dare , den asking for ppl's numbr rdmly , hh kena rejected twice , muhahaha, lol . Den went hm arnd 1 plus. Den bathed and had lunch , aft tht went yz's hse for her partyyy , damn funny one i tell you , joke arnd like szb w Regin , Jody and May . Den aft tht went dwn stagmont cut cake , den bash cake on May , den alice come le , den aft tht went back zhen's hse , den slackslack awhile , went home . Chiong art =.= . Fml , srsly im gona fail it okayy . Gl for me tmr. :/ Ok , done posting, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment