About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Helloooos peeeeepols. Currently at Coffee Bean @ Resort world Hotel thr . Tsk, sianzxc man . Tday damn tired can . Alight from th train @ 645am , den went mac for breakfast . Aft that took 1h taxi up to Genting. Den still cannot check in hotel until 2pm , so went around slacking , went first world shopshop , den walked & looked arnd . Den arnd 12 went for lunch @ Genting there . Aft lunched checked in hotel , den took a bathe and now here @ Coffee bean w sis , tryna use comp andand update fb and stuff . Hehaha. Later going first world shopshop @ cotton on , den go haunted adv , play pool and etc till dinner time dn go meet mummy etc . Hehhaha. Tmr my bday , sis promised say go theme park w me (Y) . Weeee . Gona have fun like maddies k . ;D. And gona celeb my bday at idk whr . But mom say wanna buy a cake and wo bu dong liao . Tmr den see ;). Hehhaa. Now so boredddddddd. Dono is fri or sat go home , rofl . klah , done updating. chaos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment