About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Okay , helllooo . I know this blogskin seriouslyy sucks . But ive no time to changeee , maybe friday k ? :) Hehehe. Today as usual, went to schl with Jody , Eunice , Yvette , Nichelle & May. Den reached schl 7 , umm , nth happened. Boring morning assembly den had healthcheckup. Need take off everything on top. Den like almost touch my.. ._. LOL. den had lessons . Survived for all the lessons . Luckyme. :) . Tsk , moodswings nowaday , haiz. Getting pissed like everytime when people irritate me , lols . Tday tricia go pull my shirt up @ canteen and like wtfh , i wn slap her k ccb . -.- . Den had band, woo . So fun . Senior taught us the notes and stuffs. Den she was like ask Soo teng to shout den she say , shout 'FUCKYOU'. But it was kidding luh. Den had so much fun & the music was awesometastic k , hahaha. Den band ended at 6 plus. Was dragged by jody to go wm pei her buy file , end up bo sell , trolloll . Den reached hm 720 , bathed & dinner. Den went yt for dono what fk with sis and ended up went hm , k done posting bye, Tmr gt maths supp , fk .

No comments:

Post a Comment