About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hellos, today was like aweshome ttm. 17/7/11 (Y) Woke up at 9 plus thanks to Evan's text. Den decided to go lot 1 with her to finish up the homeworks. Was tryna jio peopleee , then spamspamspam people , end up is either bo reply or else is sleeping , seriously pigs man. -_- Zzz. Den had lunch at 11plus and meet up with Evan at 12. Went rooftop to do hw , den try jio people agn , end up decided go Westmall find hh , ht & xiaochen and his frens . Den had so much fun today , geez , lazy type out here (: Den went frolick with Evan , and went back home at 4 cos sis jio me go railway tracks take pic, hehehe, had fun taking pics and went hm at 7 , now here blogging and ltr gg clementi mall . Haven even fvcking touched my hw , ohmahgod. K, gtg, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment