About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hellos. Yesterday was awesome. Went with sis to Jurong to meet mom at arnd 5 plus. Den trained to Jp. Went for late lunch at Jp. Den shopped around. Shopping spree sia. Yesterday bought alot a stuffs. Bought belts, necklace, shoes, shirts. LOL. Okayy , den aft shopping, trained back to lot 1 . Went to cotton on and bought shirts. Well , my wallet now got hole alr , lmao. k , then after that trained back to yewtee , went pasar malam , den went home. :D hahaha, okay , thn tmrw gt schl agn , fvck -.- . Didnt upload CMP sia, wtf . I dont even know need to upload lor . Prepare to fail nia, haish . Tmr aft schl gg watch Transformer w friends. Hopefully donid stayback lor , k done posting, bye. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment