About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

baby you light up my world like nobody else.

heywhaddup. now using my new laptop to update this. :3. hmm so basically, today was fucking awesome. woke at 1.11pm, hohoho. then lunched, aft that headed down to wm. watch 2359 with mom, it was kinda scary. then aft tt dad came. queue at M1 to get number. then walked arnd, slackslack, went to harvey norman. actually dad wanna buy me iPad, but then ended up bought this laptop. hahahaha. red eh awesome. k thanks dad. :D then arnd 8plus went back M1. k then slack outside for fucking long, then our turn le, bought iphone 4S, then went back yt for dinner @ arnd 11. :3 lateeee. heheh then k homed and now blogging, gona shutdown soon and charge my lappy, hehh k ciaos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment