About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

You're not a judge but if you're gona judge me, then sentence me to another life

hey suppppp. sunday alrd leh. k and its like gona 11pm alr? D: school's in a few hours time but yeah. okay sooo just now went to book tour with dad and mom. and then headed to plaza sing to get mah phone changed. hehhhh, its alrd changed. :3 hope this one wouldnt spoil ? teehee. so yeah then headed to yt for late dinner. and homed half an hour ago. anw, bought a portable iphone battery case. can change mah phone one. hehehe. andand tmw gona skip schl yayyyyy. :D. okay nothing maddup nawww. ciaos. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment