About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hellos.. Today woke 5.45 . Prepared for sch , den meet Fadz t yewt at 6.30 . Planned to meet Dewi at gombak at 6.40 . But didnt see her . Wtf. She panqseh us. Fine. Den walked to sch. Reached like 7. Err, den ppl keep asking me whad CCA i join. Suddenly Jobina go shout and ask me . Shocked sia. Den everyone looked at me. LOL.. She's way too loud. But i lioke, AHAHA . Den went class , home econs . Cooked honeydew sago. :P. I lioke cooking. But honeydew is way too shitty. Smelly sia, their one . Only th vanilla icecream ish nice! xD. Den went recess , aft tht lesson . AlmostALMOST. Fell asleep in eng class. SUPAH boring. );. Den dismissal. Had chicken burger for lunch. Thanks Fad for helping me to buy. :P. Den staye din class deco till 1.30 . Went band wit Vanessa , Sofrina , Yani , Jody , Danielle , ZAZA and idk . Den had fun . Really pathetic at th ending. They giv a pipe or smth. Den can make sound mah. i cant blow a shitout. WTF sia. -.- . Den forget it. Dismissal at 5 . Took bus wit Yani,sofrina and iskandar. Den went took mrt home <: . Reached hm 7. Bathed , dinner , hmwrk . :D Den comp . Den suddenly really sad. Smth happened to someone. Tsktsk. Den facebook til nw . <: Talking to peeps & Job (: . OKIE, Done posting , night :))

No comments:

Post a Comment