About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Supsup ? :D . Todaaaay was BORING. Went temple during the afternoon , den went aunt's house to give her things . Reachedd home arnd , 6 plus . :/ . Had dinner , den bathed. Now blogging and facebooking. Wthh sia. Rained whole dayy.. not fuun one . Cant go out. Den tmr school. OMG. Got lit test. :3. Deadeadeaaad . Den got swimming somemore . Hope it dont rain . I dont wanna spend th 1hr in school k . :/. I rather go swimming dd: . Den nothing much . Just updated class bloq , den mayb next week getting class tee lerr . Going order with Yaaaani . :D. Kaykaykay , done poosting . Byeb . [:

No comments:

Post a Comment