About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Im a girl, i push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when i try to explain why im laughing. I walk into a room and forget why i was there. I count on my fingers in maths class. I try to accomplish things with time still on the microwave. I wish for Love every 11:11. I lie sometimes to hide the pain. I say its a long story when its really not. I fall in love too hard, too fast. All i want is to kiss you in the rain. Yes, im a girl."
Hai peoples. I've literally nothing to do, except homeworks which idgaf, so im here blogging, twitting and facebooking. "Jingle bells, Facebook smells, Tumblr go away. Myspace yucks, Bebo sucks.. Twitter all the way !!" found this on twitter hahahha, ok bo liao. -.- hmm parents didnt find out my piercing. Hope they wouldnt know forever. Hoho. And hmm , i dont think i'll even enjoy my holiday seriously. Have to go back school for two fucking days and tons of homework. Wts sia. Okay forget it. Watching #onthefringe now !! It is awesome (Y) hhahhaah. going out later. gtg , bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment