About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, September 23, 2011

ohai. tgif. yesh. today gt maths test. anyhow do. then history test postpon to next fri. k then aft school went cck w jody, may. slacked all arnd. then went library. kp ppl. now use status shoot me. lame. yeah so? i guaikia , you how? jealous sibo. u "ahlian" so what ? top 10 in class tell me in ahlian? ok lor. xD hahaha. k thn yesh, another case of this agn. knn. heckcare alr la hor -.- shoot thn shoot lo. talk like im th only 1 t kp u liddt. ==. alot ppl hate me ? like everyone likes u liddat? u go ask arnd la . hw many ppl like u? yea, all th bois u flirt w nia. -.-. tsk. k chaos ppl. lazy post bout these shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment