About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ohey. Finally im free to update again. Hmm. School reopened. It was fine just that tons of homeworks are coming up and i'll have never ending homeworks like everyday. Especially maths. :/ umm. so yeah, yesterday aft school had lit supp den went slacking with Brenda and Tricia at mac. Was talking about academics till around 5plus then went home. yeah, then today aft school had fieldtrip. went to bukit timah nature reserve. was kinda fun luh. but it was quite tiring. umm. huiting was like friggin pissed off then cos the instructor, arun, called her 'teckleong gf'. lol seriously then called me banlee's gf. like fuck la. -.- hmmm, den alot of topless guy with shrink fats were like walking all around there. like wthhhhhhhh. -_- heh. so back to school arnd 5. then slack w tricia for like 20mins and went home. guaikia eh?! heh. ohyeah, today got back the result slip. was like quite satisfied with my results uh. 14th in class. 2 A1 and 1 A2. then failed maths. :/ uhm, gota work harderrr. but yeaaa, failed by 3 marks. still can pull up my socks. then el 1 more marks jiu A2 le. :( sure disappoint ms lee. hais. yea, so haven showed mom my result. hope she'll be satisfied and not scold me too. hais. at least i improved from 30th, become 19th and now 14th. aiming for 10th or below for eoy. jiayous eh shermaine. :) heh. so yea, gtg. tmrw band. gona pon agn. chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment