About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boooooo . :D Just came back from YewTee :D. Went thr for dinner . :)). Bought 3 iPod cover, Purple,luminous greeeeeny andd pink ! :D . Changechange and useuse. LOL. 3 more days to PSLE, and yesh , 10 more days to freedom ! Wootz . Can do anything i wannnn ! I wanna a iPhone so badly ! ): I wanna i wannna! Im really working hard right now . Studying, revising. All i can do . Just to get 220 . So tht dad can get me an iPhone . :D God, help me oso . :(. SADDDD. T.T Chatted with Augie, blah . Bought new sch baq . Lols. Okae, gtg, bye . 11pm le. Tmr school . Muz wake up early. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment