About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heyheyheyheyheyheyhey.(:. Just back from Yew Tee with mummy ! Went thr for dinner . Den bought a small baq, for FUN! :D . Yeahyeahs, i know, im so "RICH" yeah , LOLS. Den went back home , packing bag now . I dont knoe whad to bring to school tmrw so i just bring UNO cards and pencil box . :D Heckcare luh , PSLE over, playplay. (: Btw, i planning to throw all ws away ler. Anyone wanna "Pei" <-- Join , me ? :D Hahahas. Hope tmrw is a fun day, but i dont feel like going to school cuz of the "INTER-CLASS CAPTAIN'S BALL" . Hade it soooo much!): Awww, no choice. Haha . Tmrw afternoon going cycle with Keith ,(: Kkays, gtg , night. Muacks! LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment