About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Boooooo.(:,School was fun.But one part,really sucks.Went dentist.-.-.Freaks.Got CALLED,not i wan okae.LOL.Den dono do whad to my teeth,den freaking florida smell in my mouth,SHITYOU!Den aft recess,replaced Yuzhen for Captain's Ball.Be th goalkeeper.At first was so nervous,no confident,den slowly confident built up.:DDDD.Then,you know what...6B2 GOT INTO SemiFinals!:DDDDD.Hahahas.Den bored,go back class,home.Got dono what science project,then can set-up store!Yayyy~Bleahs,goin lot 1 with Carin ltr to watch show, The Child's Eyes...:) It gona be SCARYYYYY~ Hahahahas.Den playing water,lols.Kk,busy,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment