About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, January 9, 2012

mentally&physically tired.

Today was the first day of week 2, so as usual had lessons all the way till 1:45. Today was the O' level results being released. Kinda saw many people crying..... Hope they're crying because they can't believe that they did so well. Ahahah. Ok so went to JP with Evan, Vt and Tricia. Had pepper lunch for lunch, then walked around till 5+. So took 172(?) I guess, and it was slower than a snail lor priest. Fucken slow! It took like 45 mins to reach lot! Oh so anyway, ytd went to rebounded my hair. And also, this Thursday going science center. :) Okay so that's all for today aitex. Bb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment