About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

screw everything now.

Hello. So tday schl started late and it was holy raining in da morning. So went Mac to meet up with Poh, she ate and then we headed to school at arnd 8. So schl ended at 1.45 and so me, may, zy and VK headed to bps to buy bday cake for m/rheena. ;) So after that headed to vk's house and guess what. She's holy having PMS and she screamed like hell. Then zhaoyong was like scratching me and hitting me all around LOL. k so we ran out of VK house before we die. So it was arnd 5 then went yt slack w may then
home. Tmr having IPW and schl's ending at 2.45.... #fml. k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment