About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, January 20, 2012

when i see your face..

hello guise! so as usual headed to school, oh so ms lee didn't come today again, as what I've heard from sameer, he said she needs to take injection to take her medicine or something and she's super sick! I'm like literally so worried for her. So I texted her ytd night wishing her a speedy recovery and getting her reply back this morning, felt more relieved :') oh so anyway today had maths test, so I didn't know how to do some
questions so I scribbled down there. Heh! Then had recess and then CNY concert till 12, then dismissal ^~^ woooo no MT! Then headed to soghurt with Evan and tricia, slacked till around 1plus then homed. Gahhh last but not least just hope that ms lee will recover really soon! Before CNY! :( Alright byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment