About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

shit feelings.

Hello today was pretty fine. woke at 10 plus then prepared and headed to yewtee at 1.30 to meet tricia. Then headed off to May's house to meet VK also. Then slacked at the void deck for awhile cuz jer they all going wm collect things. Then aft that headed up May's hse to play cards. Then at arnd 3, head over to yt to buy cards for jer and then bought gongcha and headed off to jer's house. Played till arnd 5, then had so much jokes :D So was laughing until tears almost came out! :) Hahahah, okay anyway tmw them guys will be coming mah hse at 1, hahahah. just reached home from aunt's house cos we were playing cards and guess whut I think i've lost some $$. Oh so thats all for today.
It really sucks how after everything and he's still the one i want... No matter how many days we dont talk, how long we didnt get to see each other. But honestly in my heart i know that he'll only like her, but why cant i just forget him? Can my heart just listen to my mind for onces? Its really heartbreaking to see that she doesnt like him yet he doesnt give up and still chase after her. And all she gives him was just pure disappointment. :/ Hais. Shall end here ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment