About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

28.05.10

Yay ! Today holiday liaos. =x Played maple and facebook. Went lot 1 at night. Ate at sakae sushi den went arcade. Played till 12am . LOL. Nothing to type sey. xD. Den went home played maple again den slp siol !

29.05.10

Today nothing happen. Morninq mum went bank so only sis and me at home. Dhen we eat air till mom come back then she bought beehoon lor. She bought 3 packs. For me and sis and her, dhen too big pack cnt finish. Dad came hm from badminton and scold LOL. Dhen dad tried to swallow th most he can while mum also help.Went yew tee at night with sis. Ate at LJS and then went to pasar malam . >< . LOL. Den went home. Hmmmm. I forgot my wallet at 7-Eleven. Heng nobody took it , xD. Hehes. Dhen mum said dad needa work . So we plan to go fishing instead of PP shopping centre. xD. Hmmmm . Still playin maplee. xD. Hmmm . Actually wanted to sell my old hp to aunt der. But then cant find th battery. Den dad keep scold. LOL! Nbm. Idc. :x
okay, so i am off the prawning now !

No comments:

Post a Comment